Impact products analysed by world leading laboratory
We are proud that our sports nutrition products have been screened and deemed completely safe for use by athletes at elite level!
Laboratory testing was carried out using an ISO 17025 test that is specifically accredited for supplement analysis.
An ISO17025 accredited screen indicates that:
• the screen has been assessed against international standards, and has been shown to be robust and capable of meeting the detection levels advertised on a routine basis.
• the screen has been developed and validated for all the formulation types advertised.
• alongside every batch of samples tested a number of strict control measures are carried out in order to ensure the screen is working as it should be every single day.
The screen is used to test supplements or ingredients for a range of steroids and stimulants that are prohibited by sports regulatory authorities, helping to ensure that the products are not inadvertently contaminated with such substances. Ultimately the screen aims to re-assure athletes that supplements that are made to good quality standards and that are tested for banned substances are safer to use.
- Sports Fest 2013!
- Partnership agreed with Southampton Solent University
- Team and Individual Sponsorship packages available!
- What makes Impact so unique?
- Impact agree deal to become official sport nutrition supplier to Essex Cricket
- EASTER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!
- All About Ballerz
- Impact are the official Sports Nutrition partner to the Junior Premier League
- Partnership with One Two Magazine
- London Athletics Seminars