What do people think about our products?
Josh Grace (Middle distance runner for England and English schools)
I use Impact Recover every day to help me recover from my training, I have tried lots of recovery shakes but this is the best I've tasted and it works! It mixes really easily, I can't wait to try new flavours.
Henrik Breimyr (Norwegian youth international footballer)
As a professional footballer I need to fuel my body with the correct ratios of carbohydrate and protein at the most significant times and I trust the Impact range due to the research that backs it up.
Mickey Reed (Winner of London mini marathon)
Impact Energise sweets are so convenient for runners to take when you need that burst of energy. I have tried Energy gels in the past but will never use them again now I have found Impact Energise. I also think it is important they contain NO artificial flavourings and e numbers as most pre-sport energy products do.
Mick Quinn (Sports Therapist)
I have never seen anything like the Impact cap used for Impact Hydrate, it is such an innovative concept to keep the formulation 100% potent, I really believe this will change the way sports drinks are consumed in the future. I strongly recommend the whole Impact range to my athletes.
- Sports Fest 2013!
- Partnership agreed with Southampton Solent University
- Team and Individual Sponsorship packages available!
- What makes Impact so unique?
- Impact agree deal to become official sport nutrition supplier to Essex Cricket
- EASTER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!
- All About Ballerz
- Impact are the official Sports Nutrition partner to the Junior Premier League
- Partnership with One Two Magazine
- London Athletics Seminars